Saturday, November 27, 2010

The next Outdoor Project

With the front door project completed (so pleased with that project), I’m working on my next outdoor project – in my head, as we speak (write?).

I am a HUGE fan of outdoor arrangements in pots or urns.     And this, my dear friends, is my next project.
I’ve got my husband on it, he’s received his action items, and hopefully next weekend will be the outdoor-winter-arrangement-project for the front step.

Here’s what I’m aiming for:

urn with birch 1

Mine will don accessories of some sort –if I can find them.    Hello Micheal’s!

289_026

This is our front door, before we owned it.    But I did swoon over their outdoor arrangements as we were buying this house.     Again, am aiming for something close, sans dead hydrangeas.

Wish me luck – and stay tuned for the unveiling photos.

Happy Saturday night!
XXM5AXG53YAU

No comments:

Post a Comment