Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do good, feel good.

Last night, hub and I went to the Muscular Dystrophy Gala here in Ottawa.    I sat on the organizing and fundraising committee this year, so we were attending the event as guests.      

The company I work for plays a significant  role in the corporate sponsorship program for MD Ottawa which is how I got involved.

I have to say, it feels good to do good.     We lead a blessed life, and instead of focusing on what we don’t have, it’s just so important to focus on how we can give back to help those who face the types of challenges that we cannot possibly know or understand.

My goal for 2011 will be to ‘give back’ to two charities/programs who can benefit from my time and support.
MD Canada  JPEG
                                                       question mark jpeg

And, I challenge you to give back some how, some way.      It’s win-win.     Those who have challenges benefit from our giving, and, well, it just feels good to give.       Do good, feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment