Saturday, December 4, 2010

Am feeling a little yoga, and a little crafty

What I know for sure, Oprah?    Today is Saturday, and today is going to be a yoga day.    Yes indeed friends, I feel it in my bones today (or I guess I should say muscles).     

Yin class is on in 35 minutes so short post.      And it’s with my favorite yogi,   
M-A-R-K-U-S…….:) :)

Lot’s on the agenda today.    Yoga 9:30-11:00.     Edelweisse Ski Hill Open house, Outdoor Project (birch logs arrived safe and sound last night from Fort William, Quebec), a stop at Home Outfitters for sheets to complete my Headboard-Bed ensemble, and then Hub, Layla and I, have been invited out to dinner at our friends’ place.

Whew – wish me luck fittin’ it all in.     BUT!!!  Because of my PC Celebration drinks last night, I have tonssssssss of energy and initiative today.

Now, on another note, check out:   Centsational Girl's thoughts on Less is More..   I love her ideas here, and am thinking of recreating the same thing on our dining room hutch.

spray-paint-candlesticks
(photo via Centsational Girl)

silver-and-green-ornaments_thumb
(photo via Centsational Girl)

This “girl” (her name is Kate), has fantastic style on a “centsational” budget. 
Happy Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment