Thursday, December 2, 2010

Menopostive..........

Was out with four other ladies tonight at a musical called Menopositive.

logo_menopositive_home

This is a musical about four women who were early 50’s, in menopause, and who had all gone through ups and downs in their lives.     There lives had not turned out they way they thought they would have (always an interesting conversation amongst women I find), and they were coming together after 35 years of being out of high school.

It made me realize how everyone is on their own journey, following their own dreams (or not, in some cases), and that really….life is both what you make it and how you choose to look at it.      After listening to some of the character’s hardships, that were very real, I realized how fortunate I have been (even through my scenic route), and how grateful I am for the gifts in my life.

couple kissing on dock
This picture depicts many of those gifts I am grateful for.

What are you grateful for? and how can you change the way you look at things, so the things you look at change?

No comments:

Post a Comment