Friday, December 17, 2010

What a day it's been......

Oh you know those days that just "f-l-o-w"?      You get up feeling great, the sun is shining, the temp is perfect, the snow is sparkly........and you just know it's going to be a great day.   Yes sir.

Oh, and of course it's Friday.      It's been a crazy week this week, and hence, the lack of blogging, but I have a few minutes before I head home from work to drop in and say hi and post a life-update.

We, at work, just found out that our colleague Ashley (Calmly Chaotic) has just been told she is pregnant after a round if In Vitro - so we are celebrating for her today.    And it's her 28th birthday so we can only imagine how happy she is today.   Yey!

My husband and I just found out that a debt we thought we had, we no longer have.   Sigh (of relief).

We are going skiing tomorrow - for me it will be the first time out this year, my hub skiied last weekend.    Woooooo.     Bring on mother nature and a day of fresh air.

I love these days - I embrace them with all my might.   

Hope you had a great week and will have a great weekend.


Pat and I - top of Snowbird/Alta, Utah ~10,000 feet!! (2008)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of the positive energy yesterday morning!! (And for including my news on your blog). Have a great day skiing!!

    ReplyDelete