Friday, October 22, 2010

Project Yoga - working?

I didn’t get a chance to write yesterday, life was busy, but am so pleased to report that it ended with a yoga class.    Yup, so that means Yoga on Tuesday morning AND Wednesday night, and the week’s not over yet!     (oh and I should mention I also worked out Monday morning and Wednesday morning at the gym).   So far so good on the yoga front.

So, I’m not sure about you, but am feeling a little tilt in the universe.     Like a correction or shift of some kind.     Kinda like a correction in the stock market or the real estate market.   I can’t explain it, but weird things are happening in my relationships – thankfully not with my husband or immediate fam – but more with friends, work colleagues etc.

Have you ever felt that a strange force takes over your world, and hits you over the head hard enough that it makes you sit up and pay attention?    You may not know why, or what the message is.    But somehow you know that if you wait long enough the answer will come.

Maybe it’s Project Yoga, I like to think so (yes I know I’ve only taken 2 classes) but for the first time in my life, I am able roll with ‘ it’.       For the first time,  am able to not attach to ‘it’, not make ‘it’ mine just because someone has tried to project on to me, not own ‘it’ when it’s not mine, and certainly not stew on ‘it’.     How empowering this is, I gotta say.

Could it be yoga?  You know, being centered, and one with the divine light?     I’m going with it.    I like it.    It feels right.

In the meantime, I’ve decided to focus on what feels good, and things that matter.     

life

This is on my sister’s facebook, and coincidently I stumbled upon it tonight, so I figure it’s been put in my path for a reason.

Enjoy – hope it means something to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment