Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 projects of pure joy........

Well, now that the noise Christmas is over, my decorating projects have made their way to the top of the list.   My hub keeps asking me if I ever stop planning decorating projects.

NOPE

So, I have a number of projects lined up -however we have some financial goals to hit first.  In the meantime, there are few projects that are low cost, and I think it's just what I need to get started:

1.     Kitchen do-over:     I am loving the white and grey theme in kitchens these days.   So, I'm thinking of repainting the cabinets (now a country cream) white on the top, and grey on the bottom.  





And the other project is the staircase........isn't this gorgeous?!   We currently have rug on our staircase that can easily be lifted.     I'm thinking a little sanding and staining is in order.  


So, those are two of my immediate "projects".     Am thinking these are fairly easy to do (?), and the least cost of all of my 2011 (2012?) projects.

So, what's on your agenda for 2011?  any projects on the agenda?

2 comments:

  1. Some of my home projects include decorating! Pictutres, candles, etc. I have some, just need to do more!

    Happy Monday Dear! xo How as your NY weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh "Jen" - you are "Bits of Truth"! I love your blog! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete